Sunday, November 6, 2011

Life a battle!

Today Is Sunday ,
We Christian call it the Lords day , In the OT it was Sat. and called the Sabbath Ever sense Jesus went to the cross to fulfill what was proclaimed and demanded in the OT which we as men/ women could never do ! Yet He did it perfectly and it pleased the Father ,So we can rest in His finished work .!Okay I don't want to get to preachy :-) Today I battled with my lazy self to get up and go to worship , and put one foot in front of the other and do the next good thing , today was the first Sunday and at my church is the day of Communion ,well I took the wine and holding it in my hand I had my eyes closed thanking God for the Blood shed for my sins I missed when they where passing the bread the Lords body ! Um mm! that was a first for me , What do I do ? I just said Lord I am so thankful you are perfect for I am not !!!!after worship I wandered around Target and got the needed things like Starbucks I was so needing my caffeine ! like an Idiot !!I skipped breakfast by 12: 30 I was almost comatose ! I had the rest of my day planed I was going home and study my Art . Mom called and said she was coming home after being at my sisters for 8 days , OKAY readjust :-) I did get some Art study in, I am trying to go with the flow !so against my 100% personality, I am learning a little here a little there is okay !! isn't it ?????????????????????

No comments: