Monday, November 21, 2011

It"s late but this is on my heart I will try to write it out .
Some that really don't know my heart might think . How can she love the Twilight Sages and be a !bible believing born-again christian there is really no other kind :-) well let me explain !
The bible said the life is in the blood !Now I don't believe in vampires ! but I do believe in life everlasting and it is truly in the blood of the sacrificial lamb Christ Jesus. Bella truly wants everlasting life with her love Edward .She is willing to forfeit her earthy life to gain eternal life with her love .The Mormon witter has part of the big picture in her dream but not the whole picture makes for a great story but not the full truth !Bella in the last book goes to the point of death for the love of her life ! I see when she opens her eyes to new life ! Not everlasting death but the life I see is life everlasting with Christ my savior not in death but life everlasting !I see her new supernatural body and i see my new supernatural body that is mine in Christ Jesus ! its written its done !Twilight sagas in my eyes is awesome truth of how love Reigns!I could back up my beliefs with a mountain of bible verses .If you want them I have them . I will give you this one! John 3:16 For God soooooooo loved the world that he gave his only begotten son ,that Whosoever believeth in him should NOT perish but everlasting life. Life everlasting !!! its a promise God can not lie !for He Is truth. ! to the pure all things are pure ! Twilight sages I love you ! So Edward it's not about it is not about you !!!!! :-) later

No comments: