Saturday, December 10, 2011

look up !

Hey guys !
Something to think about !
As I read much of what others post on face book ! and i go deeper :-) I come to one conclusion! mankind is hurting and in need of answers to the pain and a reason to keep on keeping on ! CS.Lewis said pain is Gods Megaphone ! come unto me all you who are heavy laden and I will give you rest !Even the well known Scientist and visionaries of this world agree something big is about to happen !Well we need not be blind ! Never can anyone say I didn't know ! God has made himself known in the word of God and He said come learn of me . If you are a new bee:-) Read Saint John starting in Chapter 1 . We are are blessed to be alive in this present time when we see the end time prophesy coming to pass !!! But our hearts grieve for those who will not hear ! God is love !

No comments: