Friday, May 9, 2008

day # 2

Hello , I am trying to post each day , Today is--Was Friday ,Good day at work I went in at 9:30 to get my own hair done,A treat for me like the shoe makers shoes you know ,Peri highlighted my hair ,great job, you see no you don't see so i will tell you ,i am almost all gray but you would never know because I have been coloring my hair for some long time ,i want to go lighter I have been a lovely dark brown for many -many years ,time for change- so i am happy tonight i have a plan,so after the Me, I helped 8 women become the best they can be with a little help from my color wad,They loved how they looked and i was so fulfilled,Praise God for putting me just where I fit.Hope fully i will put some of my work on this blog when i get use to it . hang on the best is yet to come !!!Later

2 comments:

JOY said...

test test test

Becca said...

Hi mom!
Wow! Almost all grey, huh?
I can't imagine you with anything but beautiful dark brown hair.
so what lighter color are you planning to go?
Good luck with the blog!!
Becca