Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday Monday

Running in the rain today ,taking my mom places ,she spend the night last night so we got a early start,headed to her Attorney's office way out in the country in Hartford Co. lovely drive even in the rain,After business we went to lunch at her favorite pizza place on york Rd. And it was so We both ordered a large one to take home and freeze for later she does that a lot on Mondays because they are half Price also went to target for a easy to use alarm clock and some other things for her.She loves to spend time with me and any of her girls , she has three when ever possible is 82 and still going strong most of the time.I took her home and headed home my self to my hubby and gave him pizza for dinner,Did a quick hair cut for a friend ,worked on my blog ,watched two of our monday night shows which were terrific-Bones and Lost.Worked on blog again .Now call it anight--Later

1 comment:

Becca said...

Sounds like a great day with grandma! Give her a hug from me next time you see her!
Love you!
Bec
www.beccasfreshfruit.blogspot.com